IMO MONARCH: Ex – Deputy Governor’s Abducted Father Eze Madumere Narrates Ordeal After Regaining Freedom

 


While it is no longer news that the father of Prince Eze Madumere, the former Deputy Governor of Imo State, HRH Eze Henry Madumere was freed in the wee hour of Wednesday, he has narrated his ordeal while in Kidnappers’ den.


Pa Madumere, the Traditional Ruler of one of the autonomous communities in Mbieri, Mbaitoli local government area of Imo State returned to his Palace amid celebration.


Narrating his ordeal he said he was embarrassed the way his kidnappers treated him in in his fragile condition but he said he did not have any fear.


“I never believed such could befall me. When I heard gunshots I thought it was a robbery case not knowing they came for me; and when I realized I was the target for kidnap, I felt like ending it up. If I had my way, I could have done that. The way the pushed, manhandled and dump me inside their vehicle.


“I went through humiliation and pains as I was kept in the bush for days. The only thing was that my PA, Abamezie Nnadi was with me even though he remained blind folded most of the times. Psychologically, I was stable.


“I stayed hungry and neither did I drink water until the fifth day.”


Speaking on how he was freed, he said: “In the cold of the night, they took us to a nearby home, where I was later told it was Ezi-Ogbaku. On getting there, they just pushed me out of the vehicle. With my waist and joints already bad, you can understand the pain I went through.


“I was on the floor till a good Samaritan came to ask us some questions. He asked if he could help us call someone. I had one of my son’s phone number off hand. I quickly told him. He used his tricycle to move us to a place before our people came for me.


“I thank God that I am alive and that my PA is alive. 


“I have heard about the prayers Imo people and Nigerians at large offered to God for my release. I say may you all never be found in such condition in Jesus name.


“I must commend the former Deputy Governor, my son for his bravery. At every point in time he was called, he remained calm, calculated and sane.


“He never got irritated by what anyone could say but it was his words against theirs. I thank other person’s who joined in talking to those boys.


My son also told me how great leaders and my fellow Royal Father’s, Chiefs and Elders of thought and our reliable women rallied round him all for my sake.


“Chijioke, thank you for the sleepless night and running around. Remain blessed.


Interestingly, Pa Madumere prayed for his abductors, asking God to help them out of the organized crime and get into legitimate business.”


Pa Madumere after medical checkup arrived his Palace at exactly 1:06 pm amid celebration from his Subjects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMO WOMEN CELEBRATE AUGUST MEETING FINALE IN GRAND STYLE

Ifunanya-Ijeoma Ticket for a prosperous Mbaitoli